Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, Jan 25: Hi, haven't been very good at keeping up the blog. Can't seem to get pictures from phone camera to computer! We have kept pretty busy. Water arobics in the AM twice a week for an hour to make us stronger, more healthy, and maybe smarter! We golf some everyday, sometimes 9 holes, sometimes 18 and some times just the practice range. John Beck and I went on a nine mile bike ride. It was up hill both ways and in the sun. We're pretty tough though! Delores and Ruth shopped for 4 hours -- now thats really tuff!!
Grace and Josh were here for three days. I think they became addicted to the weather, fine food and swimming pool. Their other grandparents, Don and Linda and us took them to some mighty fine restraunts in down town Palm Springs, we toured the Mariott Hotel, swam and hot tubbed and played "put" on real greens. We wish they could stay all winter.

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking and checking and how exciting a new post!!! Your life sounds pretty damn good down there. Here it is cold and rainy...rain started this am. Just here helping Luke with homework, painting Emma's nails, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping...no water aerobics, no golf, no sun, no fun. Poor me.
    Luke spent the weekend at a baseball camp at U of O. He said it was awesome. Glad all is going good there. Do not feel sorry for me...did I mention I have a sore throat? No doubt from standing all week in the freezing cold shop. Do not worry about me and my health tho....I will be okay....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We got disconnected on the phone earlier....but I do see the cool pictures that you were talking about! And a new post, yay! :) Good work. Wish it were warm and relaxing here too, but I'm glad you're having a good time! It was good talking to you! I'll work on your computer questions and get back to you ASAP. LOVE YA!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete